Tuesday, November 20, 2007

FLAB CITY



It's a cold, wet, grey morning here in The Ridge. I need a little Melisa Christian to cheer me up.

I discovered over the weekend (not to my surprise) that Melisa used to be a body builder. Back when she was in her early 20's she sculpted her body into a killing machine. (I actually don't think she killed any one with her body but she could have) Now, I like women who are toned, tan, and slathered with oil, but this is a bit too much for me.







Thankfully, Melisa discovered the magic elixir -- Dunkin' Donuts. I mean, how else do you explain her body going all Flab City on us? I've known the benefits of Dunkin' Donuts for years and in fact, Dunkin' Donuts is a corporate sponsor of my high BMI. High is good, right?

I think Melisa looks so much better now. Keep up the good work, Melisa. And thank you, Dunkin' Donuts.



Photo By Victah Sailer

No comments: