Tuesday, May 6, 2008

ODORS


I received this comment recently regarding forming a new preservation group in the Ridge
I suggest we use Mark's blog as a starting off point, from which we can get names of people who would meet as an exploratory effort, exchange ideas and discuss this further.
I think it's a great idea. Those of you who are interested please email me and we'll take it from there.

I was trying to think up a catchy name for the group. I came up with Over-Development Of the Ridge Stinks -- ODORS.

But somehow that really doesn't have the weight and dignity we're looking for. I'll go back to the drawing board.

4 comments:

The Phantom said...

Count me in.

Gotham City Insider said...

I like the idea of course. I just fear there is little left to preserve.

Anonymous said...

Lefty, maybe the group's name should be PU -

"Preservationists United"

Hmm, no no that stinks as much as ODORS. . .

Anonymous said...

name the group: H.E.L.P. (Hysterics and Eccentrics for Landmarks Preservation)