Thursday, April 9, 2009

LACK OF CARING


I got an email today from my good friend Mrs. Nestoria Vasquez Relevoa. She wants to give me a lot of money.
My name is Mrs Nestoria Vasquez Relevoa ,a General merchant in the United States of America, Originally from Philippine , but taking Treatment in Tokyo Japan now, I have been diagnosed with Breast cancer (117.7) and Colorectal cancer (42.7) cancer that was discovered very late due to lack of caring.

For my health. I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts. I am looking for someone reliable and trusted that can use my ($6,200M)for the less privileges and orphanage homes. Since i can’t survive this illness. Please you can contact me through this

Email address: vasquez@w.cn
If only I was more reliable and trustworthy.

And if only she or her doctor cared more.
discovered very late due to lack of caring.
What a bunch of layabouts.

No comments: