Thursday, January 3, 2008

OBAMA AND HUCKABEE!?

Well slap my butt and call me Sally! Obama and Huckabee have taken the Iowa Caucuses. On the Dem's side, Obama took 37% of the vote, Edwards took 29.9% and former First Lady, Senator Hillary Clinton took 29.4%. On the Repub's side, Huckabee took 34% and Romney took 25%. Rudy "9-11" Giuliani took 3.5%. I guess Iowa didn't buy into the whole "America's Mayor" thing.




Now before anyone gets too excited about the results, remember that past winners of the Iowa Nominating Contest include Tom Harkin and Bob "I like to refer to myself in the 3rd person" Dole.

However, I think it's a huge win for Obama, especially in a mostly white state. It should be an interesting election year.

And for those of you who feel left out of the process, Righty has two political polls for you.

1 comment:

Right in Bay Ridge said...

Lefty,

Once again, thanks for the link!