Friday, September 26, 2008

I CAN SEE AN OBGYN


I love that Sarah Palin is sticking to her guns, despite how ridiculous those guns may be.
Gov. Sarah Palin insisted in an interview to air Thursday evening her home state of Alaska's proximity to Russia does, in fact, constitute foreign policy experience.
She's like Eugene Levy's character Dr. Allan Pearl in Waiting for Guffman.
People ask me, "Were you, were you, uh, you must've been the class clown." And I say, "No I wasn't. But I sat beside the class clown and I studied him and saw how he made people laugh.
Sarah Palin has opened a whole new world for me. You now what's close to where I live? An OBGYN. So if you'll all excuse me, I have to perform some pap smears.

In celebration of the upcoming high holidays, I should say, "I have to perform some pap schmears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McCain says he looks in Putin's eyes and sees three letters: "KGB"

Yet oddly, McCain didn't look at Obama once during the whole debate.