Tuesday, March 25, 2008

RUNNING INTO MY ARMS


It's been a while since I've talked about Melisa Christian, my future coitus mate from the Lone Star State. It's less than a month until the 2008 U.S. Olympic Team Trials in Boston. And what has my girl been up to?

Well last month she placed 2nd overall in the Luke's Locker BGO 12 Miler. Melisa hoofed the 12 miles in 01:10:29. That's 5:52 a mile. She's going to have to do better than that to make the U.S. team, but my guess is she was using the race as a training run.

Perhaps if she visualizes running into my arms she'll break the world record.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Perhaps if she visualizes running into my arms she'll break the world record."

Or . . . running away?

;)

Mark said...

Running away only if she visualizes me naked.