Friday, November 23, 2007

THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR


With the Thanksgiving weekend upon us, I've decided to list some things I'm thankful for in my life. This is by no means a complete list, only a start.

My wife, my daughter, my mom and dad, my brother and sister, my nieces and nephews, my dog, the roof over my head, the food in my pantry, Melisa Christian, The Family Guy, my health (knock on wood), my team of doctors, only one more year of President W, Major League Baseball, Bagel Boy, Starbucks, Paris, Lucy Liu, Red Wine, Peppino's Pizza, Tanoreen, Bay Ridge, Jon Stewart, Keith Olbermann, the internet, Melisa Christian (Yeah, I'm doubly thankful for her), Van Morrison, Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello, itunes, Amazon.com, everyone who visits Left In Bay Ridge, my daughter's laughter, Fender Guitars, The Loveless Cafe, Megadik and WonderCum...to be continued...

No comments: