Tuesday, March 18, 2008

NOT A LEG TO STAND ON


Heather Mills, the Royal Hobble Whore, has been ripped a new one by the High Court judge who presided over her divorce from Sir Paul McCartney. Here are some excerpts from Mr Justice Bennett's ruling:
  • "I am driven to the conclusion that much of her evidence, both written and oral, was not just inconsistent and inaccurate but also less than candid. Overall she was a less than impressive witness."
  • "I have to say I cannot accept the wife’s case that she was wealthy and independent by the time she met the husband in the middle of 1999. Her problem stems from the lack of any documentary evidence to support her case as to the level of her earnings."
  • "I find that the wife’s case as to her wealth in 1999 to be wholly exaggerated."
  • "I find the wife’s behaviour distinctly distasteful."
  • "She is her own worst enemy. She has an explosive and volatile character.
  • "Her evidence there that she had turned down huge amounts of work is quite inconsistent with her assertion that her earning capacity is zero."
  • "If in the future she is circumspect about engaging with the media and/or adopts an emollient and less confrontational attitude to it, I think that the negative interest shown towards her will indeed subside."
  • "In the absence of any sensible proposal by the wife as to her income needs I must do the best I can on the material I have. If the wife feels aggrieved about what I propose she only has herself to blame.
Ouch!

The Hobble Whore ended up getting $50 million. Their 4 year old daughter, Beatrice, will get roughly $55,000.00 each year until she's 18. Paul will also pay for her schooling and nannies.

So what was her reaction?

Miss Mills, 40, said the couple's daughter Beatrice, four, was now "meant to travel 'B' class while her father travels 'A' class".

WHAT!? You got $50 million and your daughter is going to travel B class!?
Miss Mills refused to comment on her feelings about her ex-husband because of Beatrice but added: "I can't say if Paul is cruel. For the sake of my daughter, I can't say that but my sister thinks he is. Fiona Mills, who stood by he sister throughout, said later: "I just think he didn't need to put her through this. I just think it is really sad. Why can't he look after the mother of his child?"

She got $50 million dollars!!!! If she can't live on $50 million she can give it to me.

But at least she handled herself with utmost respect in the courtroom. After hearing she was only getting $50 million, she poured a jug of water over the head of Sir Paul McCartney's lawyer Fiona Shackleton

Hey Hobble Whore, you know what you can do with your leg?

1 comment:

The Phantom said...

My God. To think that poor Paul McCartney was married to that thing.

In some photos, it looks like he has aged 20 years in the last 12 months. Wonder why?

I pity the child.

Perhaps you can introduce her to the former governor.