Saturday, May 17, 2008

CHINA DOLLS


What's not to love about two smart, talented, and beautiful women? Nothing!

I escaped the Ridge today and went to Liberty State Park for Chinese Culture Day 2008. While my wife and daughter watched an extremely unfunny clown, I wandered the marketplace and ran into Michelle Yu and Blossom Kan. They were there signing copies of their book China Dolls. The two couldn't have been more pleasant. Eh, "pleasant" sounds so bland. Fetching? Sounds too vomity. (Yeah, I know I made that word up). Groovy? nah, too '60's.

Divine. That's what they were. Divine.

Michelle is a writer, an on-air sports reporter for NY1 and loves cheeseburgers.

Blossom is an attorney, a Yale graduate and has a fondness for salt-and-vinegar potato chips.

You see? What's not to love?

Anyway, I bought their book and can't wait to read it. Although I find it a bit odd that they signed it
Mark - you're in violation of the restraining order. Michelle and Blossom.

No comments: