Thursday, February 7, 2008

OH MY GOD, Y'ALL --


The Pop Wreck has been released from the nut house. That's right, as if anyone cares, Britney Spears has left the loony bin.

She sneaked out, undetected by the paparazzi, but made sure they found her in no time. Her black Mercedes was soon swarmed by the paparazzi, which included 2 helicopters! Two helicopters!! Thank you, FOX news!

And you can all rest easy knowing she hasn't dropped her faux British accent. Seriously, what the hell is up with that?

I'm heading to LA next week. Will I see the Wreck? Ooooo, I hope so. I'm all a tingle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG. I would sooo hit dat crazy shit, son.

You know she be doing all sorts of nasty shit wit dat mout dat you dont know where it been.

Can you get me Denzel's autograph while you out there, bro?